September 17, 2021 In News
The 5th European Harm Reduction Conference 2021
Below are the highlights of the programme..
For more detailed information, please click “full program” link.
10 November 2021
- A Starters kit for testing in the community by the community
- Harm reduction in prison – an investigation
- UNODC – HIV/AIDS Section – HIV prevention, treatment and care among & with people who use stimulant drugs
- Quo vadis: the development of drug policy and harm reduction embedded into the broader development of societies in Europe
- Synthetic Opioids in Europe: What is the current situation and how can countries be better prepared for a possible opioid epidemic?
11 November 2021
- Paradigm Shift: Envisaging the Future of Harm Reduction
- Drug policy: decriminalisation – the next logical step for Europe?
- Mainstreaming human rights and evidence-based law enforcement
- Peer-led harm reduction
- Monitoring and quality standards for harm reduction
- Drug treatment options – the impact personal choice can have on drug treatment outcomes
- Drug Consumption Rooms: advocacy and the reality check
- Synthetic Cannabinoids – a threatening trend challenging harm reduction organisations
- Objects or subjects? Youth in drug policy and harm reduction services
- Chemsex challenges: Slamming, community stigma, and human rights abuses
- Quality Standards: What indicators do we need?
- Peer work and research – securing an ethical partnership
- On track? Hepatitis elimination and the role of harm reduction
- NPS and mental health: humbug or an alarming situation?
12 November 2021
- Sex workers and the threat of law enforcement
- The effectiveness of interventions to prevent infection transmission among PWID: State of the art
- Nobody Left Outside Initiative – Digital tools – opportunities ahead to serve marginalised populations?
- Fast track cities on harm reduction – local interventions make the difference