The information is gathered by the Global Fund’s partners. Please, share this list as wide as possible.
- Air space closed. Trains to/from Ukraine appear suspended. All land crossing checkpoints open. Cars allowed entry in absence of green card (with obligation to procure within 24 hours).
- Entry based on passports or internal IDs or birth certificates for minors. No need for COVID passes. Pets admitted without passports.
- Reception services at the border provided by the Government and UNHCR partners. Transport, food and lodging arrangements made by state authorities local public administration authorities in many locations, and civilians (Moldexpo reception center in Chisinau, hotline +37379114040; https://www.facebook.com/groups/347615063908402; https://999.md/ru/list/real-estate/housing-for-refugees).
- Hotline maintained 24/7 by Bureau for Migration and Asylum 080001527
- Hotline maintained by UNHCR partner Legal Center (www.cda.md) +37360574848, +37368828180
- Emergency care, primary healthcare, COVID tests and vaccinations HIV, TB, OST services all available free of charge. For TB care and services, contact number is +37367443997.
- Mental health services available. Telegram channel on mental health support to refugees with other 80 psychologists https://t.me/+etinQrMYYKAxNGUy. Psychologist of Positive Initiative also available to help (Anastasia, +37379637027)
- Asylum seekers entitled to reduced cost of mandatory health insurance policy http://bma.gov.md/en/content/until-march-31-2022-discount-payment-compulsory-health-insurance-premium-fixed-amount
- Stays up to 90 days on entry with Ukrainian passport. Longer stays contingent on formally seeking asylum (as soon as possible upon crossing, procedure outlined here https://asylumineurope.org/reports/country/romania/asylum-procedure/)
- For information or legal counselling, UNHCR partner Romanian National Council for Refugees (CNRR, https://www.cnrr.ro/index.php/ro) can be contacted at hotline +40730073170
- UNHCR Romania can also be contacted on hotline available 24/7 +40723653651
- Resources on accommodation and social assistance https://www.cnrr.ro/index.php/en/flyers-en/asylum-procedure/445-asistenta-sociala-complexa-pentru-solicitantii-de-azil-engleza
- Access to health care for asylum seekers covers – free primary care, emergency hospital care and treatment in cases of acute or chronic illnesses considered imminently life threatening. Brochure on access to healthcare for protected persons (in Romanian, 2016) https://www.idnet.ro/cnrr.ro/images/pdf/Integration/Integration_-_Acces_to_healthcare.pdf
- Entry based on passports or internal IDs or birth certificates for minors. Pets must have microchip and vaccination records.
- Reception at border, temporary lodging, food and access to emergency health services are all provided
- Polish Govt official website, phone line and email for people coming from Ukraine https://www.gov.pl/web/udsc/ukraina-en, +48477217575, firstname.lastname@example.org
- UNHCR partner Halina Niec Lega Aid Center: https://www.pomocprawna.org/wazna-informacja-dla-obywateli-ukrainy%21
- UNHCR office in Poland +48226286930, email@example.com
- Asylum procedure in Poland https://asylumineurope.org/reports/country/poland/asylum-procedure/