- Это мероприятие прошло.
The 5th European Harm Reduction Conference
10 ноября, 2021 - 12 ноября, 2021
Below are the highlights of the programme..
For more detailed information, please click «full program» link.
10 November 2021
- A Starters kit for testing in the community by the community
- Harm reduction in prison – an investigation
- UNODC — HIV/AIDS Section — HIV prevention, treatment and care among & with people who use stimulant drugs
- Quo vadis: the development of drug policy and harm reduction embedded into the broader development of societies in Europe
- Synthetic Opioids in Europe: What is the current situation and how can countries be better prepared for a possible opioid epidemic?
11 November 2021
- Paradigm Shift: Envisaging the Future of Harm Reduction
- Drug policy: decriminalisation – the next logical step for Europe?
- Mainstreaming human rights and evidence-based law enforcement
- Peer-led harm reduction
- Monitoring and quality standards for harm reduction
- Drug treatment options — the impact personal choice can have on drug treatment outcomes
- Drug Consumption Rooms: advocacy and the reality check
- Synthetic Cannabinoids – a threatening trend challenging harm reduction organisations
- Objects or subjects? Youth in drug policy and harm reduction services
- Chemsex challenges: Slamming, community stigma, and human rights abuses
- Quality Standards: What indicators do we need?
- Peer work and research — securing an ethical partnership
- On track? Hepatitis elimination and the role of harm reduction
- NPS and mental health: humbug or an alarming situation?
12 November 2021
- Sex workers and the threat of law enforcement
- The effectiveness of interventions to prevent infection transmission among PWID: State of the art
- Nobody Left Outside Initiative — Digital tools – opportunities ahead to serve marginalised populations?
- Fast track cities on harm reduction — local interventions make the difference