“Cases of Primary Care in closed settings/prisons”
The Webinar “Cases of Primary Care in closed settings/prisons” will be hosted by EFPC on 18th of January, at 12h (CET). The focus of the webinar will be on highlighting the continuity of care between prisons and the community, as well as the role and the need for Primary Care within closed settings.
- Anke van Dam, former director of AFEW International, Advisory Board member EFPC
- Dina Masalimova, AFEW Kyrgyzstan
- Coral Sirdifield, University of Lincoln, UK
- Lauren Smith, University of Lincoln, UK
- Peter Groenewegen, NIVEL and University Utrecht, NL
- Anja Dirkzwager, NCSR, NL
- Welcome and introduction – Anke van Dam, member of the Advisory Board EFPC, chair of the working group Prison Health
- Prison Health, the organization for care in prison and the link with care outside of prison in England/Wales – Dr Lauren Smith and Dr Coral Sirdifield, University of Lincoln
- Prison Health in Kyrgyzstan – Dina Masalimova, AFEW Kyrgyzstan
- The challenges of the continuum of care and the link with primary care; preliminary results of a literature review – Prof Dr Peter Groenewegen, NIVEL and University Utrecht and Dr Anja Dirkzwager, NCSR – Netherlands Institute for the Study of Crime and Law Enforcement.