AFEW International is hiring Senior Programme Manager
Do you have great international public health programming experience working in the HIV/AIDS field in Eastern Europe and Central Asia?
Do you want to contribute to a healthy society and specifically healthy key populations at risk for HIV, TB and hepatitis in Eastern Europe and Central Asia?
We are waiting for you!
Starting date of position:
1 September 2019
Experience and Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in public health or a related field;
- Minimum of 5 years of international public health programming experience working in the HIV/AIDS field in Eastern Europe and Asia.
- Minimum 3 years senior project management experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Working knowledge of Russian is an important asset
Personal Skills/Additional Information:
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Strong organizer and communicator
- Strategic, analytic mind
- Affinity and familiarity with the context of Eastern Europe and Asia
- Strong English writing skills
Please read the full description of the position Senior programme manager AFEW International and apply by sending your cv to e-mail address Anke_van_dam@AFEW.nl before 17 July 2019!